The Formalities

To make the move to the destination city even easier, we offer assistance in taking out insurance, requesting Social Security health service cards, opening bank accounts, registering at the consulate, with the census and the tax authorities and everything else that might arise.

  • NIE (foreigner identification number) application
  • Town council registration (empadronamiento)
  • Work/residence permit
  • EU car registration
  • Transfer of drivers license
  • Importing pets
  • Opening bank account
  • Assistance in applying for insurances (residential, car, etc.)
  • Application Seguridad Social (National Health Service)
  • Registration at your consulate

Comments are closed.