A successful and stress-free relocation depends highly on the accurate and timely processing of key legal formalities.
Yet this is the part that tends to be the most frustrating for many, as it requires intimate knowledge of the current local laws, bureaucratic entities and processes, not to mention the language/cultural barrier in the necessary negotiations.
We will accompany and guide you in all of these core transactions, or you can choose the specific ones you wish for us to assist you in, given a tailored package option.
And if there is a service you need that requires more targeted professional support, we will happily connect you with our generous network of local and international experts in that area.
Our mission is to support you in getting the best solutions for your particular needs and goals, so that your relocation to Valencia is as EASE-ful as possible.
Our guidance in this area includes:
- NIE (foreigner identification number) application
- EU Residence Card (Certificado de Registro de Ciudadano de la Unión)
- TIE Residency card (Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjero) / For NON-European citizens
- Social Security Number (when starting to work in Spain or being self-employed / autónomo)
- Opening a bank account
- Application Tarjeta SIP Seguridad Social (National Health Service)
- Assistance in applying for insurances (private health, home, car, etc.)
- Town hall/Local region registration (empadronamiento)
- EU car registration
- Transfer of driver´s license
- Organize your removal
- Customs clearance
- Departure services